Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Pack


Today some humans came to work on the roof. Don't ask me what a roof is because I don't know. It's a human word. I'm not sure if they're making fun of the way I talk because it sounds an awful lot like me.
I have feelings you know, humans. Dogs are people too.
So far I've spent my day staring out the window and telling them to come inside or let me go out there. I can't go outside! My human slaves are disobedient.
Well, they're not really my slaves. I was just trying to sound intimidating. They're more like pets.
Ok, ok. I'm the pet.
Now that i'm talking about it, why don't I tell you about my humans?


This human's name is He Who Is Big.
I refer to him as Big for short.
If you were wondering why his name is that, it's because he is pack leader because he is the biggest.
One thing I like about him is that he has a beard and it reminds me of mine.



This human is named He Who Is My Friend.
I call him Friend for short.
That is his name because he spends the most time playing with and petting me. I also let him sleep in my bed. One thing that irritates me is that he uses the sheets and the pillows. Everyone knows those are just for decoration.
One thing I like about him is that he's always nice to me.


This is He Who Loves The Seminoles.
I call him Nole for short.
This is his name because he always talks about something called the Seminoles. I think it's a pack or something that he wants to be a part of.
He doesn't spend very much time with me but when he does he talks to me a lot. That is what I like about him.


Last but not least this human is named She Who Is The Female.
I call her Female for short.
She is the only other girl in the house besides me. She stays at home the most besides me.
If you don't know which one is a girl because you're a dog, it's the one without fur on her face.

She takes pictures of everyone which is nice because I like to have my picture taken.
I always look hot.


Always.






5 comments: